What sensational did you miss this week?
- India’s core sector output grew by 3.6% in March vs 7.2% in Feb.
- India is aiming to achieve 20% ethanol-blended petrol target by 2025: Union Minister Piyush Goyal.
- US Fed has increased interest rates by 0.25%. Federal funds rate is now at 5.25%, the highest since 2007.
What can you learn from this?
- Finding out what are the core sector of Indian economy and finding their latest trend by comparing them with the current trend of Nifty50 from the lessons learnt from share market training in Noida.
- Finding the companies associated with ethanol blended fuel and technology providers and doing a fundamental analysis of it as per share market institute in noida. While EV is in major focus, this technology is presently running on roads and is one major alternative to EV and Hydrogen Fuel Cell technologies, presently.
- Analyzing the US Interest rates and aligning them with major global corrections and index highs, from comparative analysis learnt from best stock market courses.
Nexus Select Trust REIT IPO will open on May 9. The price band is Rs 95-100 per share. Detailed analysis coming very soon on our social media or blogs, so stay tuned!
Story of the Week: Railway stocks are on a massive bull run. Why?
In development of any country, nation’s infrastructure and transportation plays a key role as per the best stock market courses. To achieve the next leg of growth in coming years, you would have observed that the current government in charge has taken various steps in betterment of transportation and infrastructure in the country. Now, let’s figure out, why the stocks are soaring high as per stock market courses online with certificate?
1. Massive railway infrastructure spending in the Budget
The amount allotted for railways has increased by 16% to Rs 2.9 trillion, with a 22% hike towards building new lines. This allocation is more than nine times what was set aside for the 2013–2014 fiscal year.
As more goods traffic turns away from highways and towards railways, it is estimated that 1 lakh km of new tracks will need to be laid during the next 25 years which is almost twice as many railway tracks as there are today.
2. Revamp of stations
An amount of Rs 10,000 crores (estimated figure) have been set aside for the renovation of just three stations – New Delhi, Mumbai, and Ahmedabad. Furthermore, 200 stations would be revamped with modern facilities, according to a statement made by Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw in October 2022.
3. Vande Bharat Trains
400 new-generation Vande Bharat trains would be built and produced over the next three years, according to an announcement made by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in the Budget 2022-23.
Due to this complete revamp in the Railway sector these railway stocks have generated massive returns in past one month as per online share market courses.
But should one consider investing in these companies?
PSU stocks have proved to be laggards in the past as per stock market courses for beginners free. But if you want to trade in PSU stocks sometimes they offer great short-term opportunities due to some news, but for purpose of investment it will not be lucrative one as they have mostly been wealth destroyers. Although if there are monopolies, nothing beats them as per stock market courses online with certificate!
What’s their current Technical Outlook?
IRCTC: Had given an RSI buy signal around a month ago.
IRFC: Near to almost all time high
RVNL: At an all-time high
RITES: Around all-time high
IRCON: At an all-time high
TWL: At an all-time high
TEXRAIL: Had given a 200 MA buy signal couple of days ago
You Ask, We Deliver: Fundamental Analysis of Rolex Rings
Requested by: Shailesh2692 from our ISMA 2.0 Program, one of our stock market paid courses
Industry: AUTO PARTS & EQUIPMENT
About the company: The company develops, manufactures and distributes high-precision roller and ball bearings, engine systems and transmission components, chassis applications, clutch systems. It provides solutions for conventional internal combustion engines and hybrid and fully electric drives. It is a key player in Industrial market, Automotive Aftermarket, and Special Machinery. It is also among the top 3 suppliers for many leading OEMs in India, with 11% revenue coming from overseas (as per 2020 data).
What does its financial sheet say as per share market training in Noida?
- Has a very good brand loyalty as per stock market courses for beginners free.
- ROCE 5Yr is 22.7% which is very good as per stock market paid courses.
- Interest Coverage ratio is 337 which is exceptionally good, Interest is in control as per online share market courses.
- Company has a healthy EPS trend and has given dividends consistently.
- Public participation has increased only a little, thus not a popular stock as per stock market courses online with certificate.
- Free Cash Flow of past 5 Yrs is ₹ 1150 Cr, which is a very good sign as per share market training in Noida.
- Promoter holding is at 74.1 % which is great as per stock market paid courses.
- Debt to Equity ratio is 0.01 which is superb as per stock market courses online with certificate!
- Other Income is just under control.
- Has Govt. and RnD risk as per stock market courses online with certificate.
- Sales growth of past 5 Years is 11.75%, which is around average for the sector, i.e. 10.02%. Thus, it is okay as per best stock market courses.
- Compounded Profit Growth of 17% which is okay as per stock market courses for beginners free, being just around Nifty50 return.
- Stock is around its 200 DMA, so fairly valued for short term as per online share market courses.
- Stock PE (50.6) is much more than Industry PE (36.5), so overvalued for a long-term perspective as per stock market training institute.
- It is very close to generating 200 MA buy signal, so a very good time to take a short-term investment position with the strategy learnt from share market training in Noida.
- It might also give a MACD buy signal very soon for a short-term trade as per share market institute in Noida.
A very strong, fundamentally sound company as per stock market courses online with certificate, in which one can take entry as per their investment or trading strategy very soon!
Question of the Week #15
Q. How much %age of your passenger fare, you pay as GST for an AC or First-class ticket?
Answer to Week#14 was Option A: Gap up means the opening price of the instrument is above the last candle’s close price as per stock market courses online with certificate.
Word of the week
Margin: As per online share market courses, an added purchasing power provided by your broker for the amount you’ve in your trading & demat account. As a default by SEBI norms, you can take 5 times margin for your Equity Intraday trade, & no margin in FnO Intraday trade.