What do stock markets and marathon have in common? They both need some kind of consistency, temperament and plan to become successful.
If you run a marathon without knowing your strengths and weaknesses, you may still enjoy the run. But you have high chance of not completing the marathon within the acceptable duration. In the worst-case scenario, you’ll be asked to stop and picked up by marathon vehicles from the route.
The same is for stock markets. Sometimes, you may enjoy investing or trading in markets without understanding market psychology or having a proper plan or knowledge (like after 2020 when almost each stock was going up). But, at the same time, there is a high chance that you might be wiped out off the markets when things start to become normal. Then, the returning becomes even harder, for some almost next to impossible.
What is necessary to stay in the markets?
The mixture of these 3 ingredients is necessary to stay in the markets –
- Knowledge – First of all, you need to gain knowledge about stock markets. This includes knowing behavioural finance, or as you may call it stock market psychology, fundamental analysis and technical analysis. You also need to be updated about stock market related company-specific news and domestic as well as global news.
- Stock market psychology – You may have excellent knowledge about stock markets, but all this can go into waste if you do not have the right mindset to stay in this game. Market psychology is necessary to eliminate all kinds of biases including receny bias, conformation bias, information bias, herding bias, loss-aversion bias, FOMO bias, etc. Once you understand what psychology other players in the market have and your own psychology, it would be a lot easier to profit from the markets.
- Discipline – Even if you have excellent knowledge and skill, and understand market psychology, not having discipline can hamper your growth in the markets. Without discipline, you may not be tracking markets and finding companies to invest in regularly. No proper discipline can also lead you to overtrade, and reduce your net returns. Hence, if you have a mixture of the right knowledge and skill, understanding of market psychology and temperament to stay in the markets, nobody can stop you from being successful in the markets.
Now you must be thinking – How do you obtain the knowledge, skill, discipline and temperament to stay in and profit from the markets.
How do you obtain what is necessary to stay in the markets?
I will tell you one of the easiest way to get started on your journey in the stock markets:
First of all, spend at least 6 months to observe the markets. Track market indices movement, specific stock movements, news related to Indian companies, global cues and other stock market related news. Try to know the reason behind very large fluctuations. Try to research about some companies, gain knowledge related to trading.
Then you can enrol in a good stock market course which satisfies your need.
What is the importance of stock market course?
- Help build strong foundation – A good stock market course provides basic knowledge about stock market cycles and their nature. It helps understand the psychology behind these market movements.
- Helps save time – Stock market course give you the correct knowledge at a single place. So, a lot of time that could have been wasted by looking for different sources to gain knowledge is saved.
- Help you take action – Taking action is the foundational key to all successes. Even after taking up the course, you may sometimes neglect it and sometimes be too lazy to apply some strategies. But a good course would literally make you take action.
- Help develop right mindset and attitude – It helps you understand the psychology behind stocks movement, and you may learn to just throw my emotions out of the window while taking a decision about investing or trading.
What are the best stock market training institutes?
To make this process even easier for you, I would like to list the best stock market training institutes in Delhi NCR – Goela School of Finance.
It provides paid and unpaid courses on various topics like behavioural finance, stock selection, fundamental and technical analysis, etc.
One of the most famous course provided by them is ISMA 2.0 (Irresistible Stock Market Architecture). Believe me or not, it will teach you the A-Z of investing and trading. You even get access to the Exclusive GSF Community, LIVE training meetup twice a month, access to a lot of tools, great mentors who will handheld you through this journey of stock markets. This course has an average rating of 4.8 stars. All the people who took up this course claimed that the course is well designed and is very easy to understand. It changed their perceptions about investing and trading and also helped them learn many aspects about money like money habits, money management, etc.
They also provide Stock Market – No Number Game Masterclass, which is a 3-hour intense EXCLUSIVE session where you can learn the secrets of understanding the market psychology to unlock huge profit potential from stocks. All the people who took this course said that the money they spent on it was worth it!
They also have a FREE Stock Selection Masterclass, in which they reveal their 5-step filtration process to choose winning stocks for stock market investments and trades. Even when you are a beginner! Reviews from people tell us that this process is extremely simple to apply and very practical.
Links to the above courses: –
You need a doctorate degree before you become a doctor, study for years before you become a lawyer, and practice acting to become an actor. Likewise, you need to practice Trading and Investing to become a stock market trader and investor. You need to observe, learn and apply. You need to re-learn, reapply and observe more. This cycle will continue. Good stock market courses put a silver lining and make you understand in a much better way.